Abortion Time Frame Service
Services - Abortion / termination of Pregnancy
We Help You Abort / Terminate an un-wanted pregnancy Today. That is what we do for you, especially if you stay around Gauteng. It is very quick and pain free. It is 98% successful. Let us Help You Today.
In South Africa, approximately 200,000 terminations of pregnancy are performed each year. This procedure is legal under certain circumstances. The procedure is one of the safest operations, and up to 20 weeks, is safer than giving birth.
How do I make an appointment for an abortion? If you would like to make an appointment for a pregnancy termination, contact the Doctor by calling 061 067 8310.
When you call a receptionist will pick up your phone and give you an appointment.
- It is not necessary to have a doctors referral in order to have a termination
- Please reconfirm your appointment as requested by the receptionist
Any of the following conditions means that will shall not be able to go ahead with the abortion / termination of pregnancy:
- Haemorrhagic/bleeding disorder
- Inherited porphyria
- Severe anaemia
- Long term anticoagulant therapy
- Corticosteroid therapy
- Confirmed or suspected ectopic (tubal) pregnancy
- Allergy to the abortion pillor prostoglandin like medicine
- IUD in place — this must be removed first
- Irritable bowel disease or uncontrolled bowel disease (eg severe diarrhoea, Crohn’s disease)
- Serious systemic illness (eg severe liver disease, heart disease, kidney failure, uncontrolled seizure disorders)
- Serious pelvic infection
The Process is very quick and painless.
Call: - 061 067 8310 - Immediately for help - Avoid wasting time the biological clock is not on your side!